Sunday, December 27, 2015

#‎VolcanoesNation‬ -- Between innings with Volcanoes 2015 Manager, Kyle Haines

Volcanoes (Lacche): You played in 366 professional baseball games, the majority in the Giants organization -- is it a dream come true being one of the up-and-coming managers now in the organization you started in?

Coach Haines: I really don't think about that at all to be honest. My focus is making our players better everyday and introducing them to the way the Giants organization views success; and the expectations we have for them on and off the field. If I do a good job at that, then my career will take care of itself. My goals aren't for myself and my career anymore, they are for the players and their careers. It is an honor for me to be a Giant again and be with the organization and people that mean so much to myself as a player and now as a coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment