Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Between Innings with GreyWolves Head Baseball Coach Justin Barchus

GreyWolves (Lacche): What's the most fun & what's your great challenge being a baseball manager?

Coach Barchus: I think in everything I do, the most important and enjoyable thing is having a positive affect on young athletes. I have had a lot of different experiences as a young adult, and a young athlete. If I can help one athlete with a situation they may be in, or if they can learn one thing on or off the field from me, then I'm happy. As far as challenge, I think balancing winning and the rest of the stuff that goes with being a manager is difficult. Winning is important to me, but summer baseball is about so much more than just that. So finding that balance is challenging, but winning makes it a lot easier!


No comments:

Post a Comment