Saturday, January 2, 2016

VolcanoesNation‬ -- Between innings with Volcanoes 2015 Manager, Kyle Haines

Volcanoes (Lacche): What do you enjoy most & what is a challenge being a professional baseball manager?

Coach Haines: I really enjoy just being around baseball and being around people who love the game and challenges that it brings as much as I do.. As far as a challenge, really everything in professional baseball is challenge & opportunity. From the time you wake up to when you go to sleep, the manager is constantly managing people and situations as well as organizing the entire day. Putting certain signs on really is such a small part of a managers day but it's what most people think of when thinking of baseball managers. For me, I honestly enjoy every moment of being a professional baseball manager -- and the great staff, players and front office I get to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment